Friday, March 9, 2012

Which MMO game has a lot of players and a big map?

I'm looking for an mmo game that has A LOT of players so i have competition and also a big map where there's a lot of different places to train and level up. Also, I don't like games where you would quest to collect money and exp. I would rather have a game where you kill monsters and grind it out to level and gain money.



I've played and quitted:

Runescape( lvl 118, too boring after a while )

Flyff(skill system sucked, map too small)

Warhammer( questing game... i hate doing quests for exp and money)

Runes of magic( questing game...)

Silkroad(not enough players to compete with)

Rappelz( small small small map.)

Fiesta( not enough players)

Cabal(not enough players at that time, i played beta)

Maplestory(I dont really know why i quit, theres something about it lol)

Mabinogi(not enough players)



That's all I can think of right now. Please let me know if theres a fun, adventurous game out there with LOTS of players and a big map. Also, im willing to buy a game as long as its not a questing game like Warhammer or WoW. I really dislike questing games.

Thanks.Which MMO game has a lot of players and a big map?
Sherwood Dungeon

-Big Map

-Similar to WoW

-Free

-Level up

-Lots of people

-No Download

-Fun.



*I haven't played this in over a year. Now I would assume they would have done a lot of updates to it so... Have Fun!!*
Fiesta

Asda Story (new game but its growing really fast)

Wonder King

Luna Online

Lunia

And S4 League



And theres wayyy more on this list of MMO's http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.com

(i only look at the ones with the green box at the left... of course with some exceptions)





ALSO IF U DONT NEED UR RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT ANYMORE ILL TAKE IT (email my the info at Rinnengan@rocketmail.com) But thats only if u wantWhich MMO game has a lot of players and a big map?
Try Last Chaos. Pretty good for a free game. :)
You could try Free Realms, there's a lot of players, a big map, and some fighting. Try it.Which MMO game has a lot of players and a big map?
I would recommend Ultima Online.

It was created for the pay-to-play market so alot of excellent work went into it. But now it has over 300 free player run servers which have each improved the game in some particular direction.



It has 5 complete world maps any one of which would keep you busy for many months. You can become an adventurer and do quests which is where the best magic items come from altho most dont do that. You can also be a crafter blacksmith, tinkerer, leather tailor, carpenter, and many more. You can be mage, archer, swordsman, paladin, ninja, animal trainer, etc.



Me personally I prefer to just be a gatherer. The crafters need lots of material. I have a house in the wilderness near a travel gate. I kill animals and birds for meat, different types of leather, feathers for arrows. I also fish, and lumberjack, and mine for ore. Im able to sell it all very nicely or barter it with the adventurers for some of that nice magic equipment.



After much searching thru the free servers I ended up at Shazzys Shard. Its adult run (husband and wife), low on pkilling, lots of added materials and crafts, and very uncrowded.

http://www.ShazzyShard.org

No comments:

Post a Comment