Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warhammer Online. Is it still worth investing in?

Hey



I've been thinking of starting an MMO that's pvp orientated and all that so I sought out Warhammer Online. I have not bought the game yet but I am thinking of buying. From what I see, it seems like an awesome game BUT there are so many mixed views about the game. Mostly people are saying that:



realms are unbalanced

buggy

etc.



I haven't played the game, so it'll be nice if someone who actually knows about the game and plays it avidly answers this question.



THANKS! :DWarhammer Online. Is it still worth investing in?
Hello!



Give the endless free trial a go,it will give you a basic understanding of how the game works

the reason i dont play warhammer anymore was that it got very repetitiveWarhammer Online. Is it still worth investing in?
Go to:



thepiratebay.org



I just got BioShock 2 PC from there



Just download Utorrent (for downloading)



and you may need Winrar (its free, just search for it)



Happy Hunting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment