Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What MMO should I try out?

Hey I am 14 and my dad will not let me play World of Warcraft because he had a friend that played it and evened up geting WAY to addicted to it and wouldnt go to work and lost his job and lives with his mother now :-/ Anyways I was lv 44 in WoW so I know how to play it and I played many private servers but w/e Anyways I need a new MMO I was thinking about warhammer but they dont have a trial version to test it so i am going to just download it from demonoid and play a private server to see if I like it...but im not sure so can someone suggest a good MMO please and i dont want any junk like runescape or gaiaonline or any text based MMO I want a real downloaded MMO and I dont care if its monthly pay or not..I have a good computer so i can play literly ANY computer game you ask me to....



So what game?What MMO should I try out?
try Dream of mirrior online. (DOMO) just google it. its the first or second one.What MMO should I try out?
Hello



Go here http://www.freemmogamer.com



You will find all the best free MMORPG and MMO Games, the top 10 free to play MMORPG麓s, the most recomended free MMO麓s, Browser Based MMORPG麓s and much more...



have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment