Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can't find a good mmo, help?

I've been trying to find a good MMO game to play as the day is winding down. I have wasted a lot of my time searching for something good.



I enjoy:



Good, preferably open, PvP

Smooth, skilled combat



Some games I have enjoyed:



Ultima, Dark Age of Camelot, and Age of Conan



Suggestions? I will give the best answer to whoever gives me the best details (doesn't mean write 3 paragraphs)



Don't suggest:



Eve

Warhammer

ConanCan't find a good mmo, help?
well i was going to suggest ultima online but you have already played that lol. go back to uo you know you want to
It's hard to recommend a specific MMO game 2 play, because everyone likes something different. A game I love you may not. Check out http://mmohut.com for a huge list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I personally use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a big section for "no download" browser MMORPGs too! All with screenshots and reviews!



Let me know if this was helpful! %26lt;3Can't find a good mmo, help?
I would recommend World of Warcraft, I've played for many many years, it's very fun. PvP is very open, there are cities and towns of 2 sides, Horde and Alliance, if an Alliance enters any part of a Horde area in the world, any horde can just start attacking.. The world is HUGE, I would recommend going to youtube and watching videos on different MMO's
Try League of Legends, it's a team based game. Also a download (estimated 1gb download)

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4…

It's all PvP, you get to select from 60+ champions with unique abilities (they add new champion(s) every 2 weeks). You only get 2 maps 5 v 5 and 3 v 3. In game you get to lvl up all the way to 18 (each game you play you start at lvl 1). As for total level, you get to reach to level 30 (the higher your level is, the more benefits you get). For each game you play, you'll earn Xp towards your main level.

The objective: Both teams have a HQ called Noxus, your objective is to destroy theirs before they destroy yours. Each game can last up to 25 to 60+ mins.

Gamyplay video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSgzVN4M…Can't find a good mmo, help?
Mabinogi ^.^



It has alot of features that I'm too lazy to list down, but it has PvP for sure ^.^



If you decide to play, add me and I can help you out ^.^



My character name on it is Psyres ^.^



I hope you come around and play, it's lots of fun ^.^
  • xbox live games
  • superchips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment