Friday, March 9, 2012

I am in need of a new MMO?

Hello. Let me explain my background. These are the games I have played and are not happy with, do not tell me to play these games: Runescape (Takes too much time, too repetitive), Rift (Horrible), Maplestory (Horrible), Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, LOTRO, Perfect World, Starcraft. I think that covers it



I am currently playing WoW. It's great. Patch came out today, it's AWESOME. BUT, my guildmaster has found a replacement for me for tier 12 progression, so I have decided to stop trying, and to stop wasting money on realm and faction changes for raid spots.



I am in need of something new. I want it to feel like WoW. I want it to be a RPG, not a MMO Shooter, for example. I want it to have a community and forum board like WoW. I want something that has active producers that patch and give new content. I dont care how much I have to pay a month. If there is anything like this out there that is good please tell me. I have heard of DDO but 20 levels turns me off.



Thanks in advance.I am in need of a new MMO?
I know you want something right now, but Tera online is coming out. I canceled my WoW account when I heard about it. It looks AMAZING. My dad and his wife might even get rid of their WoW accounts. (My dad has 3 level 80 characters!) The races look pretty neat. I just read on the Tera Online site that it will come out sometime this year. For now I play Vindictus. It's free to play and has great graphics.

Here is a class trailer video of Tera Online...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2ANkLsd鈥?/a>



Here is gameplay of Vindictus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKJpXZxm鈥?/a>



Good luck!I am in need of a new MMO?
If you're willing to try something text-based...

Improbableislandimprobaleislandimproba鈥?br>
It's quirky and fun, gives you that grand adventure feel while retaining it's own personal style, it's free, it has a wonderful community... Everyone can do something different, and it WORKS SO WELL. It's got the core ideas that make something "Like WoW" but it's got so much more that it doesn't feel like a clone.I am in need of a new MMO?
try playing aion. its pretty good. graphics are awesome. scenery is amazing. gear is very, very realistic-looking (far better than wow's gear) char creations are also far better than wow; realistic and awesome-looking (you can make your toon look totally different from everyone else. my toon has this gigantic super big head, is major tall and extremely skinny. she looks so laughable and i get funny comments on her all the time. i love her). leveling is hard and challenging. same price as wow and should be a nice change of pace for you. or you can keep playing wow and just get in another guild with a better gm. both games are very good to play so either way you win. :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment