Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think is the Best mmo?

I've played WoW CoH/CoV and guild wars just wanted to know if there are some other good ones worth checking out



I'll name a few popular titles

World of warcraft

Warhammer online

Aion

Guild Wars

City of heroes/villains

Lord of the rings

Age of Conan

champions online (if you've played this let me know how it is)What do you think is the Best mmo?
The best MMO I've played so far is Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. Far better than LOTRO and Age of Conan, it's more of a successor to original Everquest than EQ2 was.



WoW... meh, I never liked their easy mode/solo everything then PVP approach. Of the new games, Aion looks really cool and I plan to try that.



I haven't played CoH/CoV in years, but I still remember those warehouse/office floor plans ;)



.
Talk about a blast from the past!



I agree- Vanguard is absolutely beautiful, the best MMORPG to date.



Unfortunately, high system requirements and a premature launch essentially killed it. It was so buggy and incomplete that most players bailed for other games like Age of Conan. Sony finally fixed things, but the server populations have dwindled down.What do you think is the Best mmo?
I have dropped out of WoW completely to play Aion. Aion beats WoW in every way that is important to me; game mechanics, looks, story, systems and a lot more.

I played WoW since classic up to Wrath and when Aion came out I just dropped it and walked away. I am stuck on Aion and I cannot see myself leaving anytime soon.
Star Trek Online http://feature.mmosite.com/startrek/



Star Trek Online is a massively multiplayer online game where you will join Starfleet and explore the greatest wonders and discoveries from our galaxy and beyond. You will team up with thousands of other players as you advance from Starfleet Academy and master your skills aboard a starship. Your journey will take you to far-away posts at the fringes of known space where you will carry out missions to establish contact with new civilizations while protecting the values of the Federation during a time of rising tensions. Rising through the ranks will test your abilities as a warrior, diplomat, explorer, and most importantly: a leader. Play your cards right and you will one day become Captain of your own starship and chart your own course to the final frontier.What do you think is the Best mmo?
Hate to break this to you, but WoW has a storyline to follow. It starts in Warcraft 3 and picks up some elements from Warcraft 2. If you played those games WoW would make a lot of sense. Though I give you this - I didn't anticipate Cataclysm, but Maelstrom. The fact that they changed it threw me off.



WoW does top them all if you have the time to play it. If you narrow it to RPGs Diablo 3 will be on top when it comes out.
Check out http://mmohut.com for an enormous list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every week I try a new game =) - It's a lot of fun. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements =p.



They list all the big non-download MMORPGs too.



They just put up a list of the best Free MMORPGs of 2009, so you may want to check that out.



http://mmohut.com/editorials/best-free-m鈥?/a>



:)



Let me know if this was helpful! =]!!!
A lot of people don't realize that there are some amazing tools out there to help you build up your World of Warcraft account. It doesn't matter if you are looking to level up faster or if you are trying generate gold to buy new elite armor.
WoW tops them all by far but lacks a story to really folllow.



I like mmo's with a solid story along with everything else like random quests, grinding, and such.
^^^obviously the dude above me hasnt read any wow lore

World of warcraft is pretty good if you find a good private server

Guild wars is meh

warhammers supposed to be good
I've played them all. I honestly like WoW the most.



Read up on the lore and you'll be entertained for hours just reading the snippets on wowwiki.
  • mass effect 2 armor
  • dragon dragon age
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment