Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Looking for a new MMO to play?

I played WoW for 3 years and it was the bomb. But I overplayed it and burned it out and got rid of my account. It's been about a year and I'm looking for a new MMO to play. #1 I don't want Warhammer- it's a crappy version of WoW. #2 I'd prefer one with a monthly fee since all the F2P games suck. #3 I'd like to find a fresh game that's always progressing and had a cool player base. ThanksLooking for a new MMO to play?
well i'm almost on the same train as you :) i played wow for years and now im about to switch to warhammer - simply to quench my own curiosity because soo many people say its crap i just HAVE to see for myself.

After i get sick of warhammer im planning on going to:



Aion



it looks awesome if you have a decent machine.. i can't wait till it's out.. maybe it will tickle your fancy to? :)Looking for a new MMO to play?
Uhmm I was just going to say World of Warcraft but then I read your description lol. I guess try like Guild Wars or Age of Conan online?Looking for a new MMO to play?
try out guild wars
EVE-Online would be worth a try, just try the trial, join a player corp and see how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment