Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the most fun MMO out there right now?

I've played Ultima Online, City of heroes, WoW, Rift, Warhammer and pretty much every other MMO that's come out in the last ten years.

In-climate weather is coming up for me and I'm thinking about picking up the old gaming habit again for a while. I do a bit of PvP, mostly PvE. I'm a social gamer, a decent human being, and generally a pretty good player whatever game I'm in.

Good player base and community is a must.

What are you playing, what do you WISH you were playing, and why do you love it?What is the most fun MMO out there right now?
SWTOR/Star war, good! A 2% discount for CDKEY/Item/Powerleveling.IGXEELCW7739What is the most fun MMO out there right now?
SWTOR, i have been addicted to this game since it game out, its amazing, it is completely voice acted (quest giver/ turn ins etc) this give more reason/ iniative to do quests, it has an alignment system where your choices affect some gear you can buy and your appearence, a companion system where every class has different followers with unique abilities(heals, tank, and dps; you can also speak to and develop relationships with the followers), the game also has a unique story for every class and a legacy system so re-rolling is fun and different each time....imagine a mass effect or kotor mmo and you get SWTOR.What is the most fun MMO out there right now?
I'm playing TOR and wish I were back in RIFT. I like that I have friends playing and that there's a large community.



Don't go into TOR if you're into PvP. Factions are incredibly imbalanced. Otherwise, it's a fun change.

No comments:

Post a Comment