Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to play a new MMO any suggestions?

Hey I am 14 and my dad will not let me play World of Warcraft because he had a friend that played it and evened up geting WAY to addicted to it and wouldnt go to work and lost his job and lives with his mother now :-/ Anyways I was lv 44 in WoW so I know how to play it and I played many private servers but w/e Anyways I need a new MMO I was thinking about warhammer but they dont have a trial version to test it so i am going to just download it from demonoid and play a private server to see if I like it...but im not sure so can someone suggest a good MMO please and i dont want any junk like runescape or gaiaonline or any text based MMO I want a real downloaded MMO and I dont care if its monthly pay or not..I have a good computer so i can play literly ANY computer game you ask me to....



So what game?





I just tryed atlantica but i dont like turn-based games...



Im downloading shadowbane right now to try itI want to play a new MMO any suggestions?
theres mapel story

silk road

and thats all i can think ofI want to play a new MMO any suggestions?
I will suggest Guild Wars because its it does not have month to month and not quite as addictive as other games.



Warhammer is pretty good if your into the PvP part of MMO games.



If you want to continue playing WoW though I suggest you talk to your father and set up a gaming schedule for WoW. Maybe A few Hours A day like 2-3hrs then all day on Saturdays.



Control is the secret to gaming.



As Always

Play The Game Your Way

Laterz



Richie of http://www.online-games-your-way.com
  • pizza
  • what is the internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment