Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I buy to be able to play MMO's such as WOW and Warhammer Online?

Well, the Computer i have right now is a windows XP Home Edition and I haven't bought anything internal for it. Don't really know much about computers but im thinking of buying the following:



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8983745%26amp;st=graphics+card%26amp;type=product%26amp;id=1218004430629



And also this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8724847%26amp;type=product%26amp;id=1200703058743



If you don't want to click on them then 1 is a graphics card and the other is 2GB of RAM...



I also have a Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 2.40Ghz Processor



Will buying these items and having this processor enable me to be able to Play MMO's such as world of warcraft and WarHammer Online Age of Reckoning smoothly? I've looked through the system requierments for each game but im not sure about it though...Would like to know for sure before i just go out and buy stuff. Thanks In advance! AND, if not, then please tell me or link me to what i should buy to allow me to play games such as these smoothly



P.S: If you have WoW, or Warhammer Online, feel free to give me a little review of it and how much you like it Thanks.What should I buy to be able to play MMO's such as WOW and Warhammer Online?
well I would choose Runescape outta all of this



(www.Runescape.com)

But on WOW you should buy it its pretty sick if you got friends who play it
  • minn kota
  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment