Friday, March 9, 2012

What am I better off getting for MMO gaming?

Should i get two 2GB's of RAM (total of 4GB of RAM)



Or one 2GB of RAM and and a graphics card that can be supported by a sis 650 motherboard.



Which mix will allow me to run MMO's such as World of Warcraft and Warhammer online smoothly?



I currently only have 256MB of RAM and a Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.40 GHz and not sure what graphics card i have...



Also, can someone link me to a website that has a list of graphics cards that are compatible with my motherboard? Thanks.What am I better off getting for MMO gaming?
Well as you probably know you definitely are in need of more RAM to even be capable of running those games. I'd say that four gigs would certainly be sufficient, as well as beneficial for the future. Your processor is definitely capable, perhaps above average.



Assuming you get a decent graphics card you should be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment